The Au Naturel Heart Attack

Have you ever seen a sunset? 
You know that stage where everything is bright red? 
Where the sky and clouds and sun are glowing as if on fire? 
Have you ever felt like you were lost in it? 
Like you were suddenly lost in the Labyrinth? 
That you’d never find your way out again and aren’t sure if you even want to for fear of never experiencing it again? 
When was your last adventure into the forest at its peak? 
The greenery around you so dark and bright simultaneously that you’re hypnotized? 
That it causes you to lose your breathe? 
What would happen if they happened at the same time? 
Would you seize to exist? 
Would you be transcended into an elemental state? 
Would you be so overcome in beauty an glory that you’d simply disappear in a cloud of dust? 
Have you had a heart attack? 
Would it cause that? 
Could it? 
As a friend of mine would say, yea, me neither. 
But I might have gotten close a couple of times this week. 
The doctor told me I was in great shape a couple of months ago. 
What’s causing this!? 
Why can’t I breathe? 
Who knew that feelings could cause this? 
No flutterbies, 
Wait what am I saying. 
Let me try to rephrase. 
No nerves, I’m not nervous! 
DO YOU BELIEVE ME??? 
Well THANK GOD you believe me. 
At least someone does. 
Who knew Love could actually be arrived at. 
Wait, does this count? 
What’re the requirements? 
What’s the cost? 
Can I pay it off in installments? 
Well, thank God that it’s an ongoing debate! 
Who knew I’d ever be thankful for something controversial. 
Let’s go! 
Figure out tomorrow’s journey as we go. 
They say when you know, you know? 
Is there a time requirement for that? 
Does that mean it requires immediate action? 
How do you shut these thoughts and questions and your own mind up? 
LET ME JUST ENJOY THIS! 
Wow. 
Look at me being the cynic. 
This isn’t my norm, I promise. 
Time for bed now I suppose.

Comments

Popular Posts